Friday, November 12, 2021

Country Christmas Craft Store

 A coupe of weeks ago I did my annual set up at The Country Christmas Store in Pelham. I have been a vendor since the beginning and I like it.  My display is a little lighter this year, just did not have enough time to replenish all the mixed media canvases. I focused on cards, thinking that was what was low, so there are a bunch of news ones out there.


Anyways, here are some photos of my set up on the 2nd floor 



Here are some photos of just a few of the items I have out there this year. 
I am working on more larger canvases as Sidney needs some for around the barn. 







The Country Christmas Store is open Thursday through Sunday from now until Dec 19th and then daily from the 20th to the 22nd. 




If you are in the area, I encourage you to visit. I have been known to buy some gifts for family while in bringing in new stock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment