Sunday, January 1, 2023

Update Jan 2023

 Well I can't believe I didn't post anything last year. I thought I did but it was just on the Facebook page. 

I did a couple of card classes over the year and used the techniques to create more cards. 

My daughter played baseball for Team Ontario 16u Women's team in PEI.

My booth was set up at the Country Christmas Craft Store once again, and I know we had a successful season as I had to go and restock my cards. 

So here is a photo dump of some of the cards I created last year in the weekend long classes and baseball (I love sports photography).  

























My goal is to post here more this year. 
If you want to see more cards please remember to check out my other blog
www.maybecreative.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment