Monday, January 2, 2023

Cards Jan 2

 I spent the pass two days making some cards. Two yesterday I cannot share until later as they are for the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers, one for this Saturday. Check out my other blog on January 7th www.maybecreative.blogspot.com

Floral stamp, stencils, die from Pinkfresh Studios



Tulip stamp and stencil from Unity Stamps.
                                        


These two I had done in a cardmaking weekend, well these are a recreation of them. I had the floral parts already done so figured why not. I like that cards. 
Anyways they are by Pinkfresh and the instructor was Lea Lawson (love her work). 

Back to my full time job tomorrow so very little cardmaking the rest of the week. 

I do have a custom order for a clipboard for a hockey coach, once that is done I will post a photo.

Take care
Chelle







No comments:

Post a Comment